ADRA’s Operating Principles
- ADRA demonstrates respect for diversity treating people with equality regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, economic, political, or religious differences.
- ADRA is active in civil society, engaging in appropriate and empowering partnerships to identify, facilitate and affect durable solutions to human need.
- ADRA conducts its operations and delivers its programs with environmental sensitivity.
- ADRA documents and applies operational learning to enhance individual and organizational effectiveness and innovation.
- ADRA maintains a work environment and systems that enable staff to achieve professional and personal growth.
- ADRA practices the highest principles of transparency and integrity; adheres to professional standards and requirements, and demonstrates fiscal and legal responsibility by implementing rigorous control and compliance systems.
- ADRA enlarges its resource base to meet humanitarian needs, in accordance with managerial, technical, and organizational capacities.
- ADRA advocates for the basic rights of the people with whom it works empowering them to speak for themselves and stand up for their rights.